If you know Re:Fuel well then you’ll know we’re always looking for new ways to provide value to the Southwest automotive community and, having regular contact with literally thousands of petrol-heads at our monthly “Open Days”, the need for a quality car storage solution in the Southwest became apparent.
We were up for the challenge! So, over the last couple of months, we’ve been working hard to create a dedicated, indoor, secure car storage facility that petrolheads across the region can utilise with various levels of service/preservation no matter what their vehicle or their budget. A service you can ALL benefit from – true to the spirit of Re:Fuel.
So ladies and gents, we’re very please to announce “The Vault” by Re:Fuel: a large, indoor, secure car storage facility located in Devon, on J28 of the M5.
Here are the headlines of what we can offer:
- Services range from simple car storage to air-sealed chambers.
- ALL VEHICLES are stored indoors and undercover, dry and away from the elements.
- Battery chargers and car covers provided (dependent on storage package chosen).
- Multi-camera CCTV monitored remotely, with access and movement alerts.
- Asset-tagged keys held only by Directors of The Vault.
- 24/7 monitored alarm system, with automatic key-holder call-out and police response.
- Pricing starting from £21 per week.
The idea was to create a premium car storage facility that’s accessible to all, no matter what your budget. We also wanted to create something that’s not only highly secure, but run by the Re:Fuel team that you know, trust and have regular contact with.
So whether you have a classic car that you need to keep dry, a summer toy that you just don’t have room for, or an entire supercar collection in need of preservation; The Vault has a storage option for you and we hope this new service will be useful to you all.
As ever, with everything we do – we’re open to hearing your feedback and suggestions so we can make sure that what we’re offering is the best it can possibly be.