In response to the recent outbreak of Coronavirus, “NHS Charities Together” are working with NHS England and their member NHS Charities on a nationally co-ordinated fundraising appeal that supports NHS staff and volunteers caring for COVID-19 patients.
We decided that, as part of our Digital Event on Sunday 19th April that replaces our cancelled April Open Day, we would run an online auction with 100% of the proceeds going to this appeal. The auction is online, starts at 7pm on Wednesday 15th April and finishes at 8pm on Sunday 19th April.
All auction items have been provided by some of the fantastic businesses that we know, many of which we’ve been lucky enough to work with since we launched last year. So a HUGE thank you to all of you who provided these great auction items. You can see a full list below, with the name of the donor against each item:
- Magnesium GT3 Le Mans Wheel – donated by Pitlane Motorsport
- Signed Nigel Mansell book – donated by The Signature Store
- Mansell “Senna taxi” picture, signed by Nigel Mansell – donated by The Signature Store
- 2 x Ferrari F40 passenger rides – donated by Joe at Lucky’s Supercars
- 2 x Lexus LFA passenger rides – donated by Joe at Lucky’s Supercars
- Afternoon Tea at Lympstone Manor – donated by Lympstone Manor
- Ride to Re:Fuel later this year in either a Rolls Royce or Ferrari – donated by The Windsor Carriage Company
- Signed and numbered 2019 F1 print – donated by David Johnson (Formula Art)
- Off-roading in a new Land Rover or Range Rover – donated by Land Rover Experience West Country
- Michelin goodies – donated by the Exmouth Tyre & Exhausts Centre
- Passenger ride to Re:Fuel in a McLaren 675LT – donated by Southmoor Farm Machinery
- Autoism T-shirt and Metal Pin Badge – donated by Leon of Autoism
- Re:Fuel Hoodie and 1st Edition Card – donated by ourselves
All of these fantastic items can be found at…
Please bid away and help us raise money to support NHS staff and volunteers.
We’ll be giving an update on the auction during our Digital Event this Sunday (19th April) which is being broadcast on our YouTube channel. Just to reiterate, 100% of the money raised will be going to the NHS Charities Together COVID-`19 appeal to support NHS staff an volunteers. We hope you’d like to join us – please do head to our YouTube channel using the link www.re-fuel.co.uk/youtube and subscribe – and we’ll see you on Sunday!